imagekind

Well Katherine your blog posts on Imagekind inspired me! it was such a gloomy horrible day with heavy rain and thunder and thick black clouds - and the light was lousy for painting - so I decided to make a start at Imagekind NOW rather than later! I decided that in for a penny in for a pound - the choice seemed to be between free or platinum - if I was going to pay then that was the best deal. So I've signed up for a platinum :)

I don't know how it will go - will I sell? time will tell. It does mean that images are affordable, I can include sketches and paintings that have been given as presents to family members and work whereI don't want to sell originals.

anway here is the link http://vivien.imagekind.com/ and there is now a shiny new button on the right hand column :)

Comments

Sarah said…
interesting, I am tempted too be interested to see how you get on, oh and well done ref the article.
Lynda Lehmann said…
Vivien, thanks for your comment on my blog. I just went on Imagekind myself a few weeks ago, but can't upload for a few weeks, as I'm on a SLOW dial-up for the summer. We have some of the same interests--let's subscribe to each other's blogs and keep in touch!

Lynda
vivien said…
that would be nice Lynda :) I've subscribed via bloglines
vivien said…
I nearly waited to see how Katherine got on first Sarah - but it was a cold grey rainy day and I decided to go for it :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye, Urban/Rural exhibition

playing with watercolours and coloured pencils

paint or sketch trees: challenge